Chapel Harbor, one of Pittsburgh’s premier neighborhoods, is located along the bank of the Allegheny River. Enjoy exquisite views of Pittsburgh’s skyline and near-by private yacht harbor. With direct access to Chapel Harbor Walking Trail and River Park, residents may also enjoy the impeccably manicured grounds, private outdoor grilling and public garden spaces for entertaining and relaxing.
Attractions near Chapel Pointe
- Enjoy local cultural activities and attractions, including museums, theaters parks and stadiums.
- Convenient to local grocery stores, shopping, and restaurants.
- Ten miles from downtown Pittsburgh attractions.
- Public transportation available to downtown Pittsburgh and airport
- Adjacent to Fox Chapel yacht club
Directions to Chapel Pointe
Address: 100 Vista Circle, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
From downtown Pittsburgh, Route 28N to the Fox Chapel/Waterworks exit – right at end of exit ramp – straight through next light onto Old Freeport Road – right on Chapel Harbor Drive – right at stop sign – left onto Vista Circle to entrance.